“Fabulous Food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Seattle
“Fabulous Food!”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I read the other reviews and am wondering if we ate at the same restaurant. My friend and I ate here twice during a brief stay in Palm Springs. We both ordered the vegetarian platters - both nights! Yes, it was that good! Loved the garlic naan, too.

I would have given five stars, but the salt and pepper shakers were a little greasy on the outside. I'm picky, what can I say. The server immediately replaced them upon request. Actually, our server was lovely all around.

I'd definitely go back here for dinner. It's not fine dining, but that's pretty obvious. It's more of a neighborhood place. Nice, comfortable, accommodating. Great food.

• Visited December 2011

seattle
“hard to go anywhere else”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Eaten here 3 times in the last month, always excellent. have tried the chicken korma, pakoras, samosas, various naan, prawn vindaloo,, gulab jamun, palak paneer, etc. everything was great. i live in seattle eat indian all the time in LA, san fran vancouver, boston, etc. this is definatly way up there, regarding quality of food, its nothing "fancy" or "fine dining" but truly quality food prepared with obvious care.

• Visited December 2011
Palm Springs, California
“Everyone Loved It”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

During a training seminar for coaches, I took the class to the Delhi Palace for Sunday brunch. People came from all over, the UK, France, Toronto, Alaska, Hawaii, etc. There were vegitarians, low carb, gluten free and all of the various approaches to eating represented. Everyone loved it! Including me, especially when I paid the bill. They could not have been more welcoming and helpful. I recommend lunch or brunch because the ample buffet allows you to sample all of the interesting choices. Served with fresh baked naan, that delicious Indian bread.

• Visited October 2011
“I love this place is the best just had dinner there with 6 of my friends”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Great I think everybody should try it we love it:)

North Palm Springs, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Horrific!”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

This title is no understatement! Be warned . DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE VISIT THIS RESTAURANT!!!!!!!

Firstly they had run out of poppadums!!! (supposedly authentic).
Secondly the beer we ordered expired in January 2009 (2 years out of date)
Thirdly the replacement lager (Golden eagle) was quite probably the worst tasting liquid to pass my lips since I last vomited
Fourthly the Peshwari Naan I ordered had absolutely no flavour
Finally the Lamb Rogan Josh I ordered tasted like a bland blend of Heinz tomato sauce and brown sauce garnished with pickle Jalapeño peppers.

I Repeat DO NOT VISIT THIS RESTAURANT. . . YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

Finally the food was actually quite expensive!!

Ian Riley