“Good Food and Service”
Review of Terrace Restaurant

Terrace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Terrace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 343 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The Terrace Restaurant is the Palm Springs Hilton restaurant. When I attend business conferences at the Hilton, I always try and eat breakfast on the terrace. The food is very good and I like the outdoor setting. The mild temperature in the morning, the view of the pool and the mountains, and the bird songs make the day start better.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Had a french dip, nothing special and the ice tea was horrible. How hard is it to make good ice tea.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

While we were there (1/23-1/28) the Terrace had coupons in the paper and other magazines that offered buy one get one dinners. I had rack of lamb (juicy and tender) My wife has broiled salmon. I had a caesar and my wife a dinner salad for starters and I had a rainbow sherbet while my wife had chocolate ice cream. My dinner was 27.95- hers was free. Without the coupons I would rate the restaurant as slightly above average.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

We used a coupon so the price was very reasonable. Good assortment of items on the menu. Salad was good with real dressing and the main course was good - but made for the smaller appetite. Service was a bit slow as not enough staff. Would only return with a coupon to get value.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We dined here during the Palm Springs International Film Festival. The pro's were that during this time when most restaurants in Palm Springs are packed, it was practically empty, we had a "two-for-one" coupon and the food was good. Con's are definitely atmosphere and service. This is a chain restaurant that hasn't been updated in years and shows it. I'm sure it would be much nicer to sit out by the pool but that wasn't an option for us. The service was friendly but very slow! We were almost late for our film, even after asking for our checks early.

The bottom line is that this is a fine place if you want a good meal without leaving the hotel - but there are some really great choices just a few minutes walk away. Sherman's Deli right across the street is a landmark! I probably won't be back.