“Cheapest brews in town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This place seemed to be the cheapest drink prices in town. We didn't eat, we were in-between meals, but everything that passed me on a plate looked to be pleasing. I had ice tea, hubby had beer, just to cool our jets before entering our next phase of the day. I did notice there were several elderly folks eating here, and the music wasn't to loud, so it probably depends on what part of the day you visit. The young folks need an establishment the same as the older folks, it's up to you to make your choice where to visit.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I am part of what would be considered the younger crowd.
My husband and I went for dinner at around 5:30 pm. The first thing I noticed when we walked in was the dirty greasy looking floors. The thought of eating there by the time we sat down was gone.
The menu was dirty. The music was so loud I had to yell to speak to my Husband who was seating right next to me. He must have had the same thoughts I did. He asked me what I wanted after looking at the menu (which wasn't just dirty with food and grease) but extremely limited and boring.
I said, "Nothing!" He looked at me and said, "Me too! Let's leave!"
I have never walked out of a restaurant before. So that says a lot. As soon as we got out my husband said, "I never thought I would say this, but the music was way too loud!" He said he was immediately grossed out by the floors and the appearance of the place. I told him I felt the same. I can understand having louder music later in the evening but this was early!! The place just has a really bad vibe. People go to bars and restaurants with other people to converse and eat. My ears were literally hurting me the music was so loud. I couldn't hear a word my husband said or anything the waitress said. There was absolutely no way my husband and I could have carried on a conversation at all!
Turn down the volume to a volume that won't deafen someone, especially during dinner time! The biggest thing they need to do is clean up the place and it looks like it might be a fun place to hang out if it wasn't so gross that you were scared to eat there. Just looking at the front of the place I knew the kitchen was probably filthy!
Sad, because it could be a nice place.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is a popular Palm Springs venue for people who like to party, drink and enjoy conviviality...as an older person I don't care much for it. It's in a good location so if you are younger than say 60 and like to mingle, here's your place. it's right in downtown and the parking garage is nearby so it's easy!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is a good spot for a few beers sat up at the bar at the rear - friendly service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Group of us gave this place a try after getting out of our conference. I had the chicken wrap and asked for it buffalo style. The buffalo wrap was amazinnnggggggg!!! The bar itself was lively and fun, weather was good for sitting outside. Next time I am back in town I will be stopping by, I had a good time. Helpful votes are appreciated, thanks.