“I think age determines your reivew here”
Review of Village Pub

Village Pub
Ranked #223 of 328 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is a popular Palm Springs venue for people who like to party, drink and enjoy conviviality...as an older person I don't care much for it. It's in a good location so if you are younger than say 60 and like to mingle, here's your place. it's right in downtown and the parking garage is nearby so it's easy!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is a good spot for a few beers sat up at the bar at the rear - friendly service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Group of us gave this place a try after getting out of our conference. I had the chicken wrap and asked for it buffalo style. The buffalo wrap was amazinnnggggggg!!! The bar itself was lively and fun, weather was good for sitting outside. Next time I am back in town I will be stopping by, I had a good time. Helpful votes are appreciated, thanks.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Our waitress was useless, slow and quite useless.
Coffee was cold and bitter and charged per cup, asked for fresh coffee didnt get it but got charged for the lousy coffee.
Asked for our meals to be served together and she couldnt even get that right, the food was good a little overpriced but totally ruined by the bad slow service.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Village Pub for a beer and nachos. The service was great. We enjoyed our drinks and nachos too. When we left, my husband dropped his credit card on the ground, the manager George held it for is til the next day. We really appreciate the janitor turning it in to the manager and his professionalism in getting it back to us!