“Very Good as a Single Diner”
Review of Tyler's Burgers

Tyler's Burgers
Ranked #12 of 337 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I rate Tyler’s as Very Good based on the quality of food and service. Because this place is much hyped, I was skeptical about what I would find and indeed it was packed both times I visited last week. Since I was alone, they were able to seat me in the front area fairly quickly. Otherwise, there would have been a substantial wait.

The burgers are well done for your basic burger and a slight step up from In-and-Out. They were not as interesting as what your find at Umami Burger in LA, but that is okay. Their cold slaw was tasty, fries adequate. What I found noteworthy was the friendliness and effectiveness of the wait staff in a very busy environment. They were charming and kept my drinks filled.

When I find myself in downtown PS again, I probably will return to Tyler’s Burgers as a single diner and not as a group.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We ate at Tyler's for lunch twice in one week. Both times the burgers, fries and shakes were great. The burgers were cooked perfectly and served very hot. The strawberry shakes contain pieces of strawberries and are topped with whipped cream. The service is fast. Take note it is CASH only.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Nice setting patio area under tent very popular located mid downtown gets wery busy only open till 3pm Great Burgers plus

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have been fortunate to have eaten here 10+ and the burger is outstanding. Do not miss the cole slaw or potato salad. I am also impressed with the slider, cheese and sauteed onions.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I just ate the best hamburger of life here! There is a reason they have all these awards on the wall! The service was EXCEPTIONAL everyone was super nice! I didn't even wait that long, but just so you know I would have waited 2+ hours for the food at Tyler's! Check it out and I guarantee you'll love the food!