“Best burger in town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Huge burgers, great fries. A large basket of fries will feed four people. Expect a wait, but well worth it!

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here yesterday with another couple. Don't be turned away by the apparent wait line. It moves along quickly and worth the wait. Delicious burgers , fries, and buns.

1  Thank Madeleine1212
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stumbled across Tyler's while walking downtown, had not heard about it previously. We put our name on the list, and were given a table about ten minutes later. I am so glad we waited. Honestly I have to say my bacon cheeseburger was one of the best I've had in a long time! After my first bite, I was so amazed at the taste that I quickly cut my burger in half to see what the patty looked like. Thrilled to see a hand-formed patty cooked to perfection. My partner had a grilled cheese sandwich with avocado, and he could hardly finish it. We also had a side order of fries, which are the Pommes Fritte style, long and skinny, just the way I love my fries. The waitress was attentive, constantly refilling our iced tea and lemonade, and inquiring about our food. Yes, it was crowded, but it seemed to be mostly locals, and many older couples. Will definately go back.

1  Thank islandjavaguy
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We, all seven of us, waited 15 minutes on a Friday noon. Not bad and well worth it, so said the locals who were also waiting, and correctly so. My friends loved their burgers, and my full egg salad sandwich was more than I could handle. (They'll fix a half size, but it's not on the menu.) The personable wait staff is quick to attend with being in your face.

1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Have been able to eat here many times, and its always enjoyable and very good, plus friendly!, the only drawback is that its really become a "must" place to go, and this makes it overcrowed , especially during peak season/hours. The best time to relax here are in the "hotter" months, like May thru July, I think they close in August. Its just fresh ingreidents, really good hot dogs/burgers,slaw, other special items. As another reviewer said, the beer and wine are just that, but being so busy, thats fine by me.