“Steaks not prepared as ordered”

LG's Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
LG's Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 319 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Baristo
Palm Springs, California
“Steaks not prepared as ordered”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is one of the Coachella Valley's Finest steakhouses. It is very pricey, so I have had to 'save up' to enjoy this place. Everything is ala carte and on par with other fine steak places like Ruths Chris, however, when paying $52.00 for a steak, I would like it prepared as ordered. I ordered the rib eye and my son ordered the 'bone-in' rib eye (biggest steak I have ever seen). We both ordered medium rare. My steak was served medium well and my son's was very rare. I would have given this place 5 stars had the meat been cooked to our favorite doneness. But both steaks had excellent flavor and were tender, nonetheless. Our waiter was attentative and nice.

• Visited July 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Anniversary to remember”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had the table side caesar salad, a filet cooked black and blue with melted blue cheese, a side of garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed mushrooms. We were gifted a chocolate cake with candle and our server was pleasant and courteous. Get a booth table. :)

Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great service”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

the service and food was awesome. the steak I had could be cut with a fork. However pricey and prime rib is only served fridays and saturdays.

Visited July 2014
So Cal
“Great Steak and Service”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went here on a Saturday night and sat on the patio. Our service was great and so was the food. The table side Cesar is amazing and I would return just for that. I had the bone in New York which was one of the best steaks I have ever had. My wife had the Filet which was extremely tender. Both were cooked perfectly medium rare. We had a side of burssell sprouts which were just ok. The steaks are so large you really don't need any side dishes. (everything is served a la cart).
Prices are expensive but on par with the quality of food. Steaks range from 30sih to 50ish.

• Visited July 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have visited the restaurant several times over the years when visiting Palm Springs. The food was very good but the service was disappointing. Two things actually stood out, first for a restaurant of this standing it was bad to have a gin and tonic made with tonic from the soda fountain and second our main course arrived before we had finished our starters. Dining at this level and cost should be a slow and relaxed affiar

• Visited April 2014