“Fantastic”
Review of Miro's Restaurant

Miro's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Miro's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 337 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: European, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Near Morongo
Description: Since 1994, Miro's has become a vital addition to the Palm Springs culinary market, offering unique Slavic, Hungarian, Italian, Greek and German style of cooking. Considered "The best kept secret" by Locals.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I can't rate this place high enough. From our waiter (Jordan) to the food, everything was superb! Seriously, I have never had a waiter who enjoyed his job so much and his enthusiasm was infectious. Thank goodness, the food matched his joy. We started out with cabbage rolls as an appetizer (an homage to my polish grandma). They were fantastic. Then, I had the duck and my husband had the stroganoff. Jordan insisted my husband have the house made spaetzle instead of noodles and, boy was he right. Both the stroganoff and the duck were fantastic. To say that this duck was only second to the one I had in Paris (and not by much) is not an exaggeration. You do yourself a disservice if you miss this wonderful restaurant. I'd give it more accolades, but then how would I get a reservation next time?

2  Thank Kristi L

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Lots of food .. Portions are very generous. The menu had a good selection of traditional foods.
Service was discreet but attentive to our requests. An excellent spot for a business meeting or romantic quiet dinner. Wine selections good with knowledgeable server.
Nice to see real linens on the tables.
Would recommend for older couples.. Definitely not a "bar scene".

2  Thank Canada55plus
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Food was good. I had the pork schnitzel. We had Caesar salads and we're asked by the waiter if we wanted anchovies. We all said yes and when the bill came we were charged $2 a piece the canned anchovies, thought that was strange.

2  Thank Phyllis1484
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had the traditional combo dish and the organic salmon. The salmon was well prepared and tasty. The combo dish was a huge plate of food that we enjoyed. The place is like a throwback to some old world restaurant. It’s décor is quite traditional and certainly not modern. The service was good. The tables are well spaced out for an enjoyable meal.
Dinner for 2 with one drink was about $95.

3  Thank S T
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everything on the menu is very good but Miros specials are exceptional. If your a seafood lover his fresh fish is better than your well known exclusively fish restaurants. It's as fresh as you will find from a restaurant by the sea and exquisitely prepared.

1  Thank misterTEH