“Great coffee & pastries”
Review of Palm Springs Koffi

Palm Springs Koffi
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Friendly neighbourhood coffee shop with a pleasant shady terrace/garden. The pan chocolates were really fresh & the coffees definitely better than the chains.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I always need a break from "Bucks" and when in Palm Springs I always visit Koffi. The staff are always so friendly and I really enjoy the two locations on Palm Canyon. Both offer outdoor seating and are dog friendly. The coffee is a lighter roast and has a nice finish. They also have baked goods. Great for morning or afternoon hang out with friends.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The coffee at this establishment is some if the best I ever had! Absolutely smooth, robust, and extremely flavorful. The ambience in the back garden area cannot be beat, either.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

wow I love this place, long wait is about the only downside but I Can see why. The blended belgium mocha is soo good wow I am
glad i cant tell how my calories it comes with. This is always on my list of places to stop when in Palm Springs. Gorgeous outdoor seating in the yeard

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a great place to grab coffee and hang out. I love the beautiful setting around the coffee shop.