“Great Coffee Break” 5 of 5 bubbles

Palm Springs Koffi
Ranked #24 of 316 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cary, il
“Great Coffee Break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

The highlight of this great little coffee spot is the courtyard adjacent. This is a perfect place to get the morning PS sun, read the newspaper and watch the variety of people and dogs who will share your space. Great oatmeal and granola and while I have never had the pasty, it looks awesome.

Visited February 2013

Canada
“Great view crappy coffee”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

This one was hard to rate. The views in the back yard are amazing and should be rated a 5, however the backyard is a common area and I'm not including that in the rating of the shop.

Before I wrote this review I went there twice and both times I was disappointed. I don't like foam in my latte. If I wanted foam I would order a cappuccino. At the cash I requested no foam and the barristo prepared the coffee both times with the cup half filled with foam.

After he remade the coffee both times, I added their chocolate powder, as I love chocolate in my coffee. The chocolate powder tasted like Baker's baking chocolate, was bitter and didn't dissolve in the coffee and created a tarry like substance at the bottom of the cup. Yecch.

When I compare this coffee to a Starbucks, there is no comparison. They just don't know how to make specialty coffees.

My suggestion Is buy your coffee at Starbucks and then go to the park behind Koffi to drink it. You'll have the best of both worlds.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Parksville, Canada
“Excellent coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

We love to go to Pinocchio when we come to Palm Springs. Loved the coffee!the food is good and the service is also good. However, what brings us back to Pinochios is the coffee. It'll my friends "get the best cup of coffee anywhere atPinochios"

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“BEST KOFFI, BEST SPOT TO ENJOY IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

We've tried a few coffee places since we arrived here in Palm Springs and coming from Amsterdam/Europe we are kind of spoilt about quality but KOFFI is first rate and the bonus is that you can sit in the garden in the sun, with your book, with your friends, with your dog, with your partner. Perfect.

• Visited January 2013
Madison, WI
“Not bad but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Coffee was decent but unremarkable. The building is beautiful but the staff and some customers a bit brisk. I'd recommend ace hotel next door for wonderful French press coffee (and great service).