“Yummy yummy”

Great Shakes
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Palm Springs
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We make gourmet shakes, malt and floats using premium ice cream and only the finest ingredients including house-made salted caramel, fudge, butterscotch, whipped cream and marshmallows. We stress world-class customer service and the highest quality possible
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting from Spain and were recommended by a local friend to try shakes here. And the shakes are awsome indeed. The service is also very attentive, we chatted with the owner and he seems to be a very friendly person.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Had a chocolate malt and it was outrageously good. Loved the home made whipped cream and the donut that comes with every shake! Perfect! Great family home feel. Definitely will be back!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This isn't your Grandpa or Grandma's shake shop. This modern twist on shakes is something worth driving miles for. My wife, two daughters, and me, each tried different flavors. Me, the peanut butter banana, my wife the S'more, my daughters the cake shake and the lemon lavender. Amazing taste and presentation. The final product is art with a small tasty donut inserted around the straw. Run as fast as you can to this place!!!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Wow, we were visiting Palm Springs and stopped in for our dessert.
These are FABULOUS shakes. Thick and full of flavour.
By the time I had got half way through, my husband said my eyes were glazing over.
I was in heaven. These were the shakes I remembered as a girl!!! We enjoyed every last slurping morsel!!!
Now if that doesn't tell you to look them up, well your missin out!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Inspiring refreshing and absolutely hits the spot.
One must return.
We do and often.
Be amazed at many flavors of this home made ice cream shakes selection. Date with walnuts, key lime, banana peanut butter to name just a few.