“AMAZING!!!!”
Review of The D Resort

The D Resort
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I loved this place 100%. Very private, relaxing and the owners were amazing to us. We stayed in the Orange room.. Very beautiful and modern. I saw the other colored themed rooms and they each had their own personality. I will stay there from now on when i am heading to Palm Springs.. Thank you. Empress Hara Orange County Imperial Court (Hara Alarcon)

Room Tip: Great location and easy to get to. Very peaceful and quiet felt like you at someone's home.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for The D Resort

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed at this resort. It's new, clean and the two owners can't do enough to make you feel at home. The rooms are gorgeous. The chairs by the pool are the best as is the pool and cabanas. The owners can't do enough for you. What a beautiful place. A hidden gem. Stay there. It's close enough to downtown Palm Springs without being near the rif raff. Five stars!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Right away I felt good vibes after speaking with the owners Danny and Mike who were very helpful. Check in was very fast. Literally not even 5 minutes did I wait. The Office Manager Marisa seemed like a really nice person all around who was more interested in meeting my needs. With that said, I stayed there over the weekend for Coachella! This hotel definitely belongs up there with the best of them! They also hooked me up with ride service there and back. Very satisfied and impressed with The D Resort. I will for sure be staying again real soon!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Brandon R
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I went to palm springs for coachella and all the hoels were sold out and I came across The D
I got the jr suite for 225.00 and OMG. The rooms were out of this world and the bed was so comofortable I caled in sick for work and paid for an extra night. the service was as if I was at some one hom, the made sure I was comfortable and felt at home.
this place sold me and I am comming back for sure.

Room Tip: all the rooms are decorated in different colors and the showers arw huge
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Marisa1229
Reviewed April 23, 2013

good first impression, beautiful rooms and pool. But our air conditioner dripped loudly all night. When we used the bathroom tap half of the water sprayed all over us and the floor, and the toilet didn't work, anything that went down came straight back up. It wouldn't flush at all, the entire bathroom stunk, and we had to use the outside toilet during our stay. We are very easy going people, and don't mind a few problems such as these, but I was horrified at the lack of customer service. I spoke with the owner, and he shrugged it all Off blaming the problems on the hotel being new, his only solution was giving me a plunger, expecting me to fix it myself. He did not care at all, and declined any compensations. Horrible and uncomfortable stay, I do not recommend anyone this hotel. D for dump. Id have rather slept in the car.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank gyyyf
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Upon arrival I just saw a pool and some guest rooms around it; but OH MY the rooms are decorated so beautifully as to compare and out do some 5 star hotels I have visited. The owners Danny and Michael gave me a tour of all 6 rooms which were all decorated to different color themes. I stayed in the Orange room that has two beautiful comfy Queen Beds and the hugest shower (I have only seen showers this huge at Gene Juarez Spa, Seattle) and I was in heaven. The sinks were very modern along with all the other little touches.
Major plus was the coffee- I enjoyed it sitting in the cabana alongside the pool in the early morning.
Danny and Michael were so gracious and sincere to make sure I had the most pleasant stay and I sure did; it was relaxing and very peaceful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo