“Great breakfast.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

HUGE omelette with fresh veges and a HUGE omelette with smoked salmon. Interesting decor and comfortable seating. Several small rooms allowed it to not be noisy despite all tables occupied.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

This place is very charming, very cozy and interestingly arranged, but unfortunately we were not satisfied with the food at all. We had a Sunday branch here, and because I'm a great connoisseur of crapes, I was delighted that they were in manu. Unfortunately, a complete failure! The dough actually did not taste good because it had no taste, it was like paper and the filling was no better -hard mushrooms (some whole) filled with some cheese also without any taste! The waitress warned me that the dish is served with a salad, which made me happy, but it really is a few green leaves with vinegar more for decoration than anything else. The crapes is one, so you had to fill the plate with something :) My husband, who prefers classic American breakfasts, ordered eggs with bacon and potatoes ... he estimated that this was a dish of very average quality and bacon much better served at Goody's. It's a shame, because I like the atmosphere of this place, but probably I will not be back here .

Reviewed June 8, 2019

All their food is outstanding. They generally offer 3 or 4 prix fix menu to choose from. My friends that wait in some of the best restaurants love this place. Can't wait to try their Sunday brunch.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Visited on a Saturday afternoon and were told there was a 30 minute wait. So we went to grab a drink around the corner, and within 5 minutes got a text that our table was ready. I had the andouille sausage omelette, which had a ton of sausage but almost no cheese. In my opinion an omelette should be really cheesy. I was a bit disappointed by this. I also had a strawberry drink (cant remember the name), which came out AFTER my food. My husband at the croque monsieur which was good.

Honestly, not really sure what all the fuss is about with this place. It did had great ambiance, but food was just ok.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

This is a great new find. It is a charming restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. It has been open for breakfast/brunch and we recently saw that it is now open for dinner on the weekends. I have had omelettes and avocado toast and everything is always amazing. The staff and servers are very friendly and it is always an overall great experience.

Date of visit: May 2019