“Enjoy French dining in the Centre of Palm Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Farm

Farm
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 318 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Enjoy French dining in the Centre of Palm Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

What a lovely experience we had at Farm we received a warm welcome and were seated in the centre of the restaurant I was spoilt for choice and decided on the salmon crepe it was delicious and rounded off with an equally yummy lemon crepe. Whilst pondering over the menu we enjoyed seriously excellent coffee it wasn't long before a second cafetiere was ordered. The whole dining experience was relaxing with great food and background music by Bliss (I have already ordered the CD). Gabriella and her staff have created a lovely little haven in the centre of Palm Springs.

• Visited November 2013

Palm Springs, California
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hidden and out of the way casual elegance. The food is wonderful and you just can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Service is great and the outdoor seating adds to the charm. The don't have much signage and they don't advertise much since they are trying to make it a local favorite instead of a tourist destination. So, if you know where to find it, give a try. I don't think you can go wrong.

• Visited January 2013
Ventura, CA
“Whisk away to France!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Delicious Crepes (made traditionally), ham and cheese with fig jam baguettes, soups and beet green salad . The Brie cheese appetizer is incredible! Great quiet secluded outdoor cafe with friendly staff. If I lived close this would be a regular spot for brunch

• Visited November 2013
San Diego, California, United States
“Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!! Don't know how we found this place since there's no signage or advertising. Somehow we just happened upon it. So glad we did! What a delight! The ambiance is wonderful, we felt like we were in a french cafe. The extremely limited menu was frustrating until we were served our food by CoCo and Andres, who were very polite and charming. I had the veggies with ham and mornay and my husband had the grilled eggplant. Absolutely the best ever!! The only complaint was from the loud, hystercal laughing coming from the next table. It was Gabriella, (the owner) and friends drinking wine and telling jokes. We gave them some unhappy glances, but nothing changed. She was lovely to me as we were leaving. 12 hours later we returned for breakfast. Not disappointed! I had the apple crepes and my husband had a turkey stew type of dish. Mine was amazing! Gabriella was very quiet, but pleasant. (maybe a little hung over?) My only complaint is that they don't have enough hours. They closed at 2 pm on Sunday and didn't open again until Wed or Thurs and we left on Monday. So glad we stumbled on it!!

• Visited October 2013
Coachella Valley California
“Perfect Perfection!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I finally made it here for brunch and was blown away by the excellent experience I had.
My Omelette Forestiere with wild mushrooms,Gruyere and spinach was prepared in the French style; creamy and wonderfully seasoned accompanied by herb roasted potatoes and toasted baguette with home made currant preserves. My companion's Croque Madame was a marvel; the Béchamel was silky and so delicious she mentioned it many times throughout the rest of the day. We shared a Citron Crepe that was so light and delicate; as good as any I have eaten in France. The café press was a nice addition to a lovely meal as well.

Equally wonderful was the owner, Gabriella, who made it clear through her warm and welcoming
manner that she truly appreciated our visit to her little gem on La Plaza in downtown Palm Springs. I will be recommending Farm to everyone I know in town who truly craves delicious,
thoughtfully prepared food and drink served in a sweet, comfortable setting. Bravo to Gabriella
and her staff! Through your fine example you have set a high bar for hospitality that is rare in Palm Springs!

• Visited September 2013