“Best Thai in The Coachella Valley!”
Review of Thai Smile

Thai Smile
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Smile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 329 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I love Thai food, but we have no Thai places at home. So every year when we come to Palm Springs, we have to eat at Thai Smile at least once. They also have another location in Rancho Mirage that is just as good.
The food is very authentic, very fresh and the service is wonderful. We have yet to visit without having to wait a small amount of time for a table, but once you eat there you will understand why they are always busy. The Tom-Kha-Gai soup is delicious! I love the Chicken Spicy Peanut Sauce and any of the red curry dishes. This trip my husband ordered the Inferno Noodles and I had the Panang Curry. Both were delicious, however I have to say I liked the dish I had better than his. If you don't know what to order, the servers are very helpful.
We have been going to Thai Smile for over 10 years. We look forward to eating there each trip to Palm Springs.....and we have loved each and every dish we have ordered. If you love good Thai food, you will LOVE Thai Smile!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Thai Smile is a small restaurant on N Palm Canyon Drive that offers delicious Thai food, a huge menu and wonderful service. My husband and I shared an appetizer of the vegetable dumplings which were lightly fried and not at all greasy. We both had the Tofu Pad Thai for dinner and that was so delicious. The tofu was cooked so well and the texture and flavor was unlike any tofu I'd had before. It was fantastic. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were just right. I can see why this restaurant has won so many "Best Of" awards.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Four of us stopped there for dinner and found the food and service very good. We were not sure what we wanted so took directions/recommendations from our server. We were not disappointed and will return soon.
The place was very busy which is always a good sign.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I like my hot food very hot and my cold food very cold. Thai Smile delivers your hot food nice and steamy and fresh. The brown rice is delicious and not dry. The sauces are all tasty and not too hot for me. I don't care for anything spicy.
The Jasmine tea is quite delicious as I usually like green tea. This has a second sweet flavor that is unusual to me but hot and yummy.
The fresh steamed veggies are cut into nice attractive and edible shapes and have great crunch.
The price is definitely right.
Once I had chicken cut up on the veggies and it was also delicious...I highly recommend the Rancho Mirage location as I haven't tried the others. I hear that are just as good. In fact, I saw a popular and well known restaurantuer and his wife dining there instead of their own place which speaks volumes to me!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stopped in for a snack, snared by the sign in the window that proclaimed it as the winner of "Best Thai in the Valley." We had the appetizer sampler, which included 2 satay (chicken), 2 fried spring rolls, 4 potstickers, and 4 other fried dumplings that were chewy and ok. Iced tea -- quite refreshing -- was gratis. WE agreed that we would return for a more complete experience but first impressions were positive. Convenient location right on the main drag. Friendly staff, tested by the fact that our order was quite modest!