“Very fresh and delicioius and HOT!”
Review of Thai Smile

Thai Smile
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Smile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 324 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I like my hot food very hot and my cold food very cold. Thai Smile delivers your hot food nice and steamy and fresh. The brown rice is delicious and not dry. The sauces are all tasty and not too hot for me. I don't care for anything spicy.
The Jasmine tea is quite delicious as I usually like green tea. This has a second sweet flavor that is unusual to me but hot and yummy.
The fresh steamed veggies are cut into nice attractive and edible shapes and have great crunch.
The price is definitely right.
Once I had chicken cut up on the veggies and it was also delicious...I highly recommend the Rancho Mirage location as I haven't tried the others. I hear that are just as good. In fact, I saw a popular and well known restaurantuer and his wife dining there instead of their own place which speaks volumes to me!

There are newer reviews for Thai Smile

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stopped in for a snack, snared by the sign in the window that proclaimed it as the winner of "Best Thai in the Valley." We had the appetizer sampler, which included 2 satay (chicken), 2 fried spring rolls, 4 potstickers, and 4 other fried dumplings that were chewy and ok. Iced tea -- quite refreshing -- was gratis. WE agreed that we would return for a more complete experience but first impressions were positive. Convenient location right on the main drag. Friendly staff, tested by the fact that our order was quite modest!

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Good food, great service and nice decor. I had the chicken with lemon grass. It was very tasty and not overly spicy.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The original Thai Smile in Rancho Mirage is as unprepossessing as you can get, but the food is simply marvelous. Strip mall location and small cramped dining room are nothing special, but go anyway. The spicy peanut chicken is my favorite - ask for it with broccoli. It's outstanding. Good green tea ice cream too.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Ben & I ate at probably one of the best Thai restaurants I've ever eaten. We had the Tom Kha Gai soup & I had Pad Thai & Ben had Pad Kra Pow.