“Tasty fish & shrimp tacos”
Review of Shanghai Reds

Shanghai Reds
Ranked #37 of 329 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I look to Trip Advisor when taking a trip. Went there tonight for the late night specials. Once again I was not disappointed. I had a fish taco & a shrimp taco. Both very good. The Bloody Mary was also tasty. It was busy even at 9:00 PM. Waitress was very short when I asked about seating and not friendly. Waiter we got made up for it. My daughter ordered the calamari fritti. She enjoyed it. I would recommend it to my friends who like to visit PS.

1  Thank Elena O

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a really fun place to hang out. Fish tacos are delicious. I highly recommend on Fridays because they have like music.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Some of the best seafood I have ever eaten. We recommend the seafood risotto $16.00 and the calamari .

1  Thank 905Denny52
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Love this hole in the wall place for good food (get the shrimp tacos and lobster bisque)! And good drinks. Only draw back is minimum seating and long wait times. Don't bring the kids as it really isn't suitable for them. Take them instead to Fishermans Market next door for shrimp sng Jo-joes!

2  Thank stephgwebster
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had a great time here . The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was exciting and vibrant. Don't expect fine dining - it's a bit rough and ready, but very Lively! Try to sit at the bar, where you can watch them prepare your food. They don't take bookings so you may have to be prepared to wait . It's well worth it....

2  Thank charlieaitch