“Great sandwiches”

The Sandwich Spot
Ranked #3 of 324 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My daughter and I stumbled on this place when we were looking for something light and quick in Palm Springs. It was right around the corner from our hotel and right off the main strip downtown. I got a club sandwich and my daughter the meatball. They were both on hot, fresh, french bread - there were other choices of bread too - and they were delicious. The staff was friendly and helpful although I did feel a little weird that they weren't wearing gloves while handling the food - and I am not a germ-a-phobe by any means. Wear gloves and you have a 10 in my book!!

1  Thank debbie b
There are newer reviews for The Sandwich Spot

Reviewed March 23, 2013

It’s exactly what the name says: a place where you can get a great sandwich, a few tables, clean, pleasant, friendly service. Had one of if not the best BLTs of my life with avocado on Dutch Crunch bread. I asked for crispy bacon and that’s exactly what I got and there was plenty of it in every single bite. Not one of those pathetic BLTs without enough bacon where you feel like you’re eating a “salad sandwich.” There was a bit of a wait but nothing that wasn’t justified by the orders ahead of us (we were there at lunch time). And the entrance is not right on N. Palm Canyon but set a bit back from it. I wish they’d expand to Nevada!

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in because it was so close to our hotel. A very pleasant surprise. Simple sandwiches with big big flavor.

My wife and I were both very pleased with our sandwiches. They had a "bomb sauce" that was...well...bomb. It was so awesome. Ranch and jalapeño combined for a perfect little kick. Not too much kick...just enough to add amazing flavor.

We had it for lunch...and I'll probably have it tomorrow again.

stop by the sandwich shop for an awesome simple fast sandwich. The staff was so amazingly friendly. If I had to guess I would say the the owners were the ones working and they had the whole family there with them. There was just a level of caring you rarely see in a business like that.

Go and get a sandwich already! You'll thank me later!

1  Thank ColbyFromMontana
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Visiting the city, needed a quick yet well-rounded lunch. This place was it! Small building, but the big flavors, large menu and overly nice staff made up for it! The portions were an exceptional size and options were unlimited! I was so pleased! Plus, it's always nice to support a small local business.

1  Thank Octoberlove29
Reviewed March 22, 2013

excellent sandwiches, very friendly and quick services. a real treasure in a town full of mediocre food!