“Overrated!”
Review of Koffi Palm springs

Koffi Palm springs
Description: This is NOT the one that is at 515 North Palm Springs Drive.
Description: This is NOT the one that is at 515 North Palm Springs Drive.
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Based on the generally glowing reviews, we checked it out. The coffee was generally good and reasonably priced but the food was just average yet pricey. $5.95 for a breakfast sandwich?!? If it had been great I would have been fine with it, but I've had better sandwiches at Starbucks for half the price. The atmosphere was nice and the staff good-looking but we ended up doing Starbucks for most of our visit.

1  Thank Fatbearbc

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Wish we'd had a chance to try more things here. We went for morning tea and there was a nice little selection of breakfast things (some healthy-ish) and the lunch menu (though small) seemed in great taste. Too bad we discovered this place our last day in Palm Springs.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I absolutely love Koffi and they have many vegan options (both for coffee drinks - soymilk, as well as little cookies/health bars). The vibe is so cool and right across from King's Highway / Ace Hotel. Very convenient!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We are big coffee drinkers, and particular about the flavor. When we are holidaying in Palm Springs, we are so happy to come to one of the Koffi locations. (by the time we return, the new location on 111 will be open) We like to enjoy a coffee on the patio, we also buy their beans for home use.

1  Thank njjc
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've had my fair share of coffee houses. Something as common as Starbuck's to something high end and crazy good as Lamill. Koffi is a perfect in between fit. They have high end coffee at a very affordable price. I'm addicted to their ice mochas, but I swear anything you get here you'll love!

1  Thank Jenny B