I was getting overwhelmed with my trying to make a decision on where to stay in Palm Springs, I happened to find The Hideaway right before booking another (which, it turns out was overpriced and far away)
Bill was the person who took the booking and he was such a help. We messed him around because we almost had to cancel, but he was so accommodating.
I could go on forever about how much I enjoyed this trip, but I'll nutshell it:
1. Quiet and intimate, if you're a loud kinda person, best not to book this place.
2. Feels like your own vacation home, it's right off the main strip, but on a residential street.
3. It's vintage in all the right places. Fabulous key pieces, but you don't feel like you're stuck in a time-machine and it doesn't smell like mothballs!
4. The staff are all so helpful and knowledgeable.
5. The bed was so comfortable I thought someone had slipped us a Mickey! We slept sooo good.
None of the other hotels compare. In the words of the Terminator, 'I'll be back.'
- Free Wifi
- Free parking