“Gina and Ethan know how to pour!”
Review of The Crazy Coconut Bar & Grill - CLOSED

The Crazy Coconut Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This was a great location we visited this weekend. It shows under reviews on Urbanspoon.com and Yelp.com, but not on TripAdvisior. Do not want to review on multiple sites, we only review on TripAdvisor. But, this establishment deserves to get accolades for the food, beverage, and service, but we cannot since it is not on TripAdvisor.
Los Angeles, California
“Gina and Ethan know how to pour!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Loved this place. They make great drinks and are really fun and entertaining. Gina made us a delicious coconut drink with FRESH coconut water. Ethan was fun and has a refreshing drink named after himself. If you are in the area stop by- they even have karaoke which is always a blast after a few drinks!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TravelEatLiveLove

Saint Peters, Missouri
“NOT THE FISH TACOS!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My friend and I ordered the blackened fish tacos and let me say they were NASTY!!! There is no doubt that the fish is frozen, and it tastes old. Chewy, full of water, and tasteless a complete disappointment. Fries were good but nothing to rave about. Service was excellent and ambiance very fun.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Terri S
San Jose, California
“Best burgers and drinks in Palm Springs!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had the deluxe burger with cheddar and avocado. The patty was so delicious and perfectly cooked to my taste. I don't drink so I tried their virgin drinks and they were amazing, too. The crazy coconut drink they have is fabulous.

Tasty burgers, hilarious servers (Gina!), warm & welcoming owner (Bryan!)...Who could ask for more?!

Oh yeah, karaoke!

Ask for their crazy coconut, or their cinnamon toast crunch shot. I was the only one at the table that doesn't drink, so I had a virgin crazy coconut (still delicious!), but everyone else was ordering one after another after another...

Crazy coconut = crazy awesome good time!

PS- Best misters in Palm Springs, y'all!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tegan_Hall
Spokane, Washington
“Great staff”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went here on a whim, just happened to run into it, no one there but me so obviously I got great service, but the staff was extremely friendly. I would not have anything bad to say about this place.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank kathycat13
Oceanside, California
“A crazy fun time!!!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Parked and wandered in the direction that we thought it was and what can we hear from blocks away? Karaoke! It helped guide us in the right direction! So we go in and see the awesome giant pirate ship hanging over the bar and decide, yes we must do our drinking here. We sit outside, which is large than the inside. The service is great and they are all dressed up. Not sure if this is an everyday thing but it is called the "crazy" coconut so maybe that's the norm. The drinks are yummy and fun and strong and delicious. The crazy karaoke is neat-o, all the peeps that work there sound good and have a crazy fun time. You can tell these people know how to party, all just having fun, hula hooping and singing and dancing out into the street. I did also try some cheese fries, and yes they were cheesy! Yum! If you need to potty, follow the yellow brick road.

• Visited May 2013