“Dessert to die for”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Crave was recommended to us a few days ago. Decided to go before we left town and so glad we did. Hazelnut Caramel Crunch dessert was amazing. We ordered Bliss tea that unwrapped from the flower and steeped at the table. The presentation of everything was wonderful and friendliness and pride of the owner in his decadent creations made the experience even more special.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Friendly service - a great place for some special desserts, in this case, after dinner - there were 4 of us & we tried different ones to share - each one a rich treat.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

A perfect place for a little something after dinner, mid-day or whenever. They have a great selection of desserts, teas, coffees and wines. They told me they are adding a full bar soon. The service was great. The atmosphere is amazing with great views of the street below (it is on the second level). There is outdoor patio seating front and back also. They offer cakes, tarts and some other unique and traditional desserts. It's worth a visit.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Found this gem by accident. Wonderful desserts, nice wine list, terrific flowering tea. Nice open space. Patio seating is great for people watching during the evening.
Best service we've had in a long time.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I love this place. It's very modern and pretty inside, and comfortable too. They are in a great location. Sitting inside is nice but if you choose to sit outside, you can sit either in the front and look down on the main drag in PS or you can sit in the back during the day and look at the beautiful mountains. I like to come in for tea, coffee or a glass of wine. And I usually order a dessert. Their desserts are awesome. The guys that work here are very sweet and welcoming. They can get quite busy in here, so be patient folks. I've personally never felt like I had to wait long at all though. I feel the service is quite good. Highly recommend this place.