“Peaceful date night. Made to feel special”
Review of Crave - CLOSED

Crave
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Creme brûlée and expresso desert with tea n coffee were our pics... They were Devine but the easy ness and comfortable atmosphere was mostly appreciated. Will send our friends!

There are newer reviews for Crave

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Some of the best dessert we have had in ages. We had a chocolate cake with sea salt, and a coconut cake... both heavenly. Great service, and a delightful owner!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been coming to Crave for a couple of months. It is my "go to" spot for dessert, coffee, a glass of wine, to impress friends and cap off a wonderful evening. The desserts are all handmade from recipes from the owner. I am not a huge chocolate fan but there are plenty of other delicious items to choose from. This last weekend I had the walnut, cranberry tart - - wonderful. The white macademia nut cake it my all time favorite. The cranberry bread pudding is great. My friends always order a chocolate dessert or two because they look so good and they love them. The owner always seems to be there and makes sure everyone is having a great time and enjoying everything. Don't tell everyone - it is not that large of a place and I would hate to see a line out the door next time I stop by! (sorry, just being a little selfish, Davey!)

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Not only is the food wonderful, but the Paulin, Eames, and Bertoia chairs add to the sweetness of the place. A dozen of us barged in and we had a perfect time.

The chocolate cake (whatever it's official name is) looked like the heavy old cake that grandma made, but it was wonderfully light, but just as flavorful.

I recommend highly.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We tried their signature dessert - chocolate moose around a salty caramel sitting atop a crispy chocolate waffer. It was wonderful and I highly recommend it.

We also had the cranberry bread pudding. It was good but it was eaten after the signature dish so wasn't as amazing as that. I think it would move from good to wonderful if the crumbles on top were left off.

They roast their own coffee and use a French press. It was the best coffee I've had anywhere in Palm Springs.

The service topped it off to get the "Excellent" rating. The gentleman knew about all the products in-depth and was friendly and fast.

We got two desserts, coffee, and a tall bottle of cold water. Tip/tax/and everything was under $17, which we thought was amazing for how much we got and the high quality of everything.

We will be visiting again on our next trip.