“Great hidden Gem in Palm Springs”
Review of Cafe Europa

Cafe Europa
Ranked #114 of 370 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Cafe Europa! Arguably, the 2nd most sought after restaurant for foodies for breakfast and lunch in the Coachella Valley! Organic omega 3 eggs and a fun, inventive yet accessible menu. Please be patient as we are building our new space with twice the area and oh what a setting- just 2 blocks south of our current location. We will NOT be touching the menus and YES! We will be adding a much requested 2nd restaurant called jusTapas. Still pup friendly and what a view! See you October 1st!
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Cafe Europa is a little off the beaten track being on the second floor, but well worth finding it. It does have an elevator in the back with ample off street parking. The sign is on the second level facing in the wrong direction of traffic, so it can be difficult to find.

However, it's worth the work. The breakfast options are fresh, locally sourced, meats are nitrate free and there is a good variety. I particularly enjoy the variety of bread options for toast - have to have their saw bread with fruit-enhanced butter. Ask for the "man-candy"bacon as an option for regular bacon.

Also dog friendly on the patio - which is great place to people-watch above Palm Canyon. Service was great - Alberto was attentive and took a moment to talk with us about the town.

Since their move and being on the second floor, it never seems crowded. Love their evening venue - JusTapas as well.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I was alone in PS with my small dog and looking for a shady lunch spot. I climbed the stairs apprehensively. It was like a wonderful treehouse. Two other parties there with their dogs. Shady, pleasant and with a view over the street below. Very nice waiter and decent food/drink. I would go back.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Looking for somewhere new and a bit different for Brunch and not wanting to wait an hour or more to be seated, I hit upon Cafe Europa. Only a block or two from the hustle and bustle of Downtown - 301 North Palm Canyon at the corner of Amado - but a world away in comfort, view and ease of parking. Yes they have a free parking lot, and even though it’s located on the second floor there’s an available elevator and a fun view of the street below when you are seated outside.
The breakfast all day menu covers American and European tastes and everything we had was delicious. There’s a big emphasis on fresh here, and nitrate free, organic and other good stuff. Our Mimosas with fresh squeezed orange were delicious. My husband had cinnamon swirl French toast with a side of bacon and French press coffee and enjoyed everything thoroughly. I chose a cheese and charcuterie plate with warm, fresh baguette and a nice pot of tea; it transported me back to European breakfasts of my youth.
We are going back next week to try their ‘other’ restaurant jusTapas, which is really the same space transformed at night.
If it’s as good as the daytime incarnation we are in for a treat!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The title says it all, you need to go up to visit. Nice casual place with pretty decent lunch menu for a Sunday. Plenty of free parking close by.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We have been meaning to try this spot for awhile and today, on our walk, thought "why not", it was a long walk! We indulged in handcrafted cocktails and had a leisurely brunch that was definitely "Farm to Table" and delicious. Eggs were fresh and full of flavor and the avocado generous and freshly cut. My friend had a veggie egg bowl on brown rice...he raved also. Albert was attentive and funny. Located in a fun location with great views.....gee, I'm almost afraid to share this.........

Date of visit: March 2018