We chose this hotel based on Tripadvisor feedback instead of another hotel. We were very satisfied with our room since it is quiet and the patio provides a nice feature to enjoy the beautiful weather outside as our own sanctuary. The room is comfortable and clean with all the essentials and a hot tub. The manager, Robert, is a great host and the staff are friendly who provided good restaurant recommendations. We love the casual atmosphere of this hotel and the ambiance. The pastry and the tea/coffee in the morning is great to start the day. The location is excellent since we walk to the center of Palm Springs downtown and find trails to do our morning jog/walk to start our day. We are very pleased with our choice since we did not pick a resort type and get to experience Palm Springs and other communities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice/pastries, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs