Perfect in every way! Admittedly not an opulent resort, this comfortable hotel has it all...great salt water pool with plenty of chairs, views, great beds and linens. Start with morning coffee and baked goods onsite or grab a city bike or walk to nearby restaurants if Cheeky's is closed for the day. If Cheeky's is open that day you're in luck as they serve the best breakfasts in town. We drive in, park the car and never move it until we leave town as all the downtown restaurants are within easy walking distance. Love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice/pastries, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs