We stayed two nights here for a quick, romantic, getaway. After searching online we decided on Alcazar. Great choice. The hotel is beautifuuly kept. The landscaping (trees, bushes, flowers, etc.) were emaculatly well kept. The room was very clean. Is is a bit stark. All white on white. The floors are not capeted fyi. Which in the end I decided I liked. Who knows what is in those dirty hotel room carpets. This you know they have to keep clean because they are well, white. The bed and bedding were quite comfortable. The pillow left something to be desired ( a little hard for my taste). They pool is a nice size with lovely decor. They have this one wall around the pool with a pretty water cascading thing. My only complaint/negative comment would be the music by the pool SUCKED. Way too boring. I get they are going for a relaxed feel. But the whining emo Enya-esque track that repeated way too often got real old real quick. For a second I thought they changed the music when Foster The People's Pumped Up Kicks came on. But, not such luck. It went right back to a crappy song. So I suggest an ipod and some ear phones. Otherwise, great little hotel. Great tasting "free" pastries in the morning and coffee. Nice hotel staff. Great location. Well within walking distance to downtown. We parked the car when we got to the hotel and didn't back in it until we checked out. Stay here, you'll like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice/pastries, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs