We visited Alcazar off-season, when no-one is in Palm Springs. Consequently a few places I tried first were unavailable as a lot of hotels close or do maintenance in the hot summer months.
What a fabulous surprise - we liked the look of the hotel from the online photos (clean, cool white decor) and it was really funky. Rooms are situated around a swimming pool with the mountains looming behind - very spectacular. The room was clean and spacious, with a bar fridge (hooray!) and air-conditioning. Robes were included as well as pool towels.
The restaurant was closed for the season but there are nearby ones open all summer and we visited the Thai restaurant across the road which was fine.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, and there is a light breakfast and free wi-fi included in the resort fee (about $14). It is well located near the main downtown area and has parking available.
There are free bikes available for guests (better in cooler months) and we were excited to see hummingbirds around the pool area.
I have already recommended this hotel to friends and will continue to do so - ticks all the boxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice/pastries, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs