I bought a Groupon for a two night stay for the Alcazar Palm Springs. The hotel was lovely. We had a huge room with our own private patio that would have been nice to use if the weather had been warmer. The breakfast consists of a pastry and coffee which wasn't available until 8:00 am. Too late for us as we are early risers. A coupon for pizza and a drink at the Birba restaurant was also included. Pizza was delicious. Would stay here again when the weather is warmer to take advantage of the pool and bikes. We had to paid a resort charge but used none of the amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice/pastries, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs