“Simply delicious !”
Review of Yogurt on Tap - CLOSED

Yogurt on Tap
Description: Self Serve. Free Samples. Familly Friendly. Child Section.
Description: Self Serve. Free Samples. Familly Friendly. Child Section.
Michigan
“Simply delicious !”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

What a delightful treat after a stroll through the streets, very refreshing desert. I mixed the peanut butter & chocolate w/ some toppings (to numerous to mention). After you complete your masterpiece, you take it up to be weighed, the price is based on your appetite quantity. It wasn't as filling as an ice cream desert, and the guilt didn't set in either. There were several people on board with the same idea, lets dig in and enjoy, after all...we're on vacation.

• Visited March 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“8 Calories per Ounce?? Yes please!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

They have a variety of flavours but the ones that got my attention were the carb-d-light options for 8 calories per ounce (this is FANTASTIC) and they are DELICIOUS!! It is sweetened with xylitol but it is fantastic and I had to make several trips throughout my stay for this stuff. There is lots of healthy options for add ins such as fresh fruit but lots of not so healthy ones such as tons of nuts, chocolates, and sauces.

• Visited March 2014
Montesano, United States
“Not only is the yogurt awesome, the staff are great, too!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I saw this place on our first trip over to the strip and couldn't remember exactly where I saw it. As a substitute I went to Ben and Jerry's and had their yogurt option and it was good. But, then we saw this place. It was within walking distance to our timeshare and we went there every day we could. Now we are set to drive over there later today from Mission Hills-it is that good. We got a punch card. The Sweet 8 option had some great flavors: red velvet was really chocolatey, brownie dough, cookies and cream, and the butter pecan was outstanding. The xylitol option I tried was peanut butter and it was great! Regular flavors bing cherry, plain tart, key lime sorbet, and well, we tried just about everything, oh, and Heath bar, yum! Now I am getting hungry! Less expensive than B & J's.

• Visited January 2014
Plano, Texas
“Very nice outside, but not good yogurt”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I eat more yogurt than the average person and this is nothing special. From the outside I was expecting a delightful experience. Once I tasted the offerings I was disappointed. Yogurtland and other places have much better yogurt.

• Visited December 2013
Oxford
“great yoghurt”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

it was a hot and sunny day as we walked through palm springs. we were tempted by the samples on offer in the doorway and so stopped for yoghurt pots...tasted great and just what we needed to cool us down

• Visited January 2014