All reviews great kitchen my home away from home front desk clerk check in was quick pots and pans kitchen area the general manager would definitely stay here again we've stayed kitchenette downtown washer bedspread plugs pros cons barbecue
Reviewed October 12, 2018

From check-in to check-out--and everyday in between... my stay was GREAT1

Clean rooms, wonderful front desk, and the GM is very hands on and care about his guests and his hotel.

Highly recommend for long or short stay--you can't go wrong! Thank you Extended Stay!

Room tip: I enjoyed upper floor
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Vacation795565
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were impressed with the exceptional service from our staff. We work hard to provide high levels of service, so we will share your compliments with the team to let them know their efforts are appreciated. Thank you for the recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

The staff here are friendly and helpful. Don is very accommodating and simply rocks! I've stayed for about 2 weeks here on a business trip, and it's been lovely aside from my neighbors dog that tends to begin barking/ howling around 2-3am. I'll definitely be booking another room here on my next trip, the price is right & the rooms are equipped with everything one could need

Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Emily, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America while here for business. It’s a pleasure to know you loved your well-equipped suite and were impressed by the service provided by our courteous associates. We will be sure to share your compliments with Don for taking good care of you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

I wanted an inexpensive hotel for a couple of days in Palm Springs, and this property fit the bill. Check in was quick, and the front desk staff were friendly. My room was clean upon arrival. The room wasn't super fancy, but everything seemed in decent shape and well kept up. There was a pool that I didn't visit, and a TV that I never turned on. Fairly quiet while I was there, though the other guests I saw were friendly. Location is a quick drive from downtown, and a shortish walk to some basic shops nearby. As others have mentioned, the grab and go breakfast is basic, but the coffee was strong and plentiful. I'd happily stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Kevan, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. It’s a pleasure to know you enjoyed your clean and comfortable accommodation and were happy with our affordable rates. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Me and my kids have been staying here for 2 weeks now. The room is excellent!! The staff is helpful, nice, and friendly. The general manager is very NICE.I feel this is my home away from home. Even though, I can't WAIT to be in our new home soon I REALLY enjoy staying at Extended Stay!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Sarita, thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America. It’s glad to know you all are loving your well-appointed suite and are impressed by the service provided by our courteous associates. Please enjoy the rest of your stay.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Nate was incredibly friendly and always greeted us with a smile! He made sure to always answer any questions we had and made us feel comfortable. He wasn’t even the slightest bit irratated when we would constantly ask for towels!! Overall great!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Lauren, thank you for the glowing feedback of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you were so impressed with our courteous associates and that you had a great stay here. We will pass on your compliments to Nate for doing an excellent work. It was a pleasure hosting you both, and we look forward to your return visit.