“Great value AND service”

Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport
Ranked #69 of 74 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were pleased by the level of hospitality and friendliness at this ESA. Great crew and a clean location, which must be a challenge in a pet friendly hotel. The whole team had good advice for shopping, sightseeing, etc. Although accomodations here are simple (available on request), the level of attention from the staff is top notch.

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review regarding your stay with us. It's great to hear that the staff provided great service for you during your stay. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The hotel provides all of the comforts of home and, the staff was extremely nice and helpful. I had had an issue with a previous stay (guest before me smoked in my non-smoking room) and, management was great about making sure to fix the issue and make the stay pleasant. Great value for the price - I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Michael - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was nice to meet you in person and get to chat with you. I am so glad that our hotel was the perfect fit for your needs.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Very unaccommodating. Did not realize that full payment was expected up front upon check-in. Trying to get a third party credit card accepted was near impossible. Will not be staying here again. Hotel is not located near anything.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent price at high season in Palm Springs. Beautiful grounds, enjoyable atmosphere. Rooms comfortable, clean and even had a kitchenette. Right down the street from Sherman's Deli.

Only issue was water not draining in bathtub. Close to a drug store and downtown Palm Springs. Would go back again.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Barbara J
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Barbara - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room and I appreciate you mentioning the bathtub, it enables us to take care of issues such as this immediately so that they do not re-occur.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Overall the stay was pleasant enough. The one MAIN problem I had was another guests pit bull tried to take a bite of my thigh right at front desk. They allow pets but I'm thinking aggressive pit bulls should be banned! Cops wouldn't help because dog didn't eat me. Management doesn't discriminate against pit bulls...guess they are waiting for small child to get ripped up. Other than that, it was a fine place...:)

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Mombo56
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the dog is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. All guests with pets are required to sign a letter of responsibility upon check in, and since this incident indicates the letter was not followed, we have taken immediate steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at psa@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

It's hard to find a hotel in palm springs that makes you feel comfortable when you have kids as most of them are party hotels, this one is not very nice and well kept.. : )I will be back..
The only down side is there is no Jacuzzi... but in the summer the pool is good enough as its super warm water

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lindsey W
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Dead bug in the bed and on the nightstand. The employee laughed about it and gave us the room next door. No amenities. No shampoo, my wife had to use the dish soap. We stay at a lot of hotels to get away. This by far was the worst place I have stayed. Do not stay there

• Stayed: August 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will review our customer service procedures to make sure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at psa2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.