New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #66 of 71 Hotels in Palm Springs
Chicago, Illinois
“Very good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Extended stay in Palm Springs do have a very clean room and very nice staff. We had a 11 month old baby with us and overall experience was really good. They also provide free internet. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I'm so please to hear that you would definitely stay with us again in the future and that our associates were friendly and the rooms were clean and fresh. We look forward to havin you stay with us next time you are in Palm Springs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Cars get broken into constantly ... Lots of druggies stay there. Something always shady going on outside. Never felt safe. It's better to pay more and stay somewhere nicer with more security and better clientele.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank HotStud1
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
We appreciate your feedback in regards to your stay at our hotel. Please know that the staff and I work extremely hard to provide all of our guests with friendly service, comfortable surroundings and a safe environment. I am truly saddened to hear that we did not meet these expectations.

If a guest has a bad experience at our hotel, we are always available to assist with remedying the issue and to ensure that it does not affect our other guests. I am sorry that this was not communicated to you upon check-in and that we did not have the chance to fix the issues you experienced.

In response to your comments, I have spoken with the staff and reviewed our communication plans as well as our safety procedures. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again to show you our redoubled efforts. Please contact the hotel directly, and I will be happy to help you with your reservation.

Travelers are raving about these Palm Springs hotels

Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've stayed at several of these hotels before but the Extended Stay in Palm Springs-Airport location has got to be the best one so far. Rachel Dewell made my fiance and I feel so welcome (even though we checked in early...thanks Rachel :-)). Check in was a breeze, the room was crisp and clean, the staff was so accommodating as usual and the price...perfect. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! Thank you Don Clark for having such wonderful employees and Rachel Dewell for making this a great trip. I only wished we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that Rachel and Don made your stay so wonderful and that the rooms were crisp and fresh. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I travel often for business by myself and being a single woman sometimes that gets tricky. I Arrived to the ESA a few weeks back and was IMMEDIATELY made to feel like I was at home. The General Manager, Don, gave me a fantastic reccomendation to go to the Thursday night street fair (A MUST IN PALM SPRINGS). The room was spotless and during my stay the maintenance man, Rigoberto, was always there to make sure I was safe and that I had everything that I needed. The entire front desk staff was friendly and I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that Rigoberto and Don made you feel welcome and provided the great recommendation to attend the Palm Spring Street Fair. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
Lake Forest, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had to make a last minute reservation due to the hotel we were booked at was terrible and unsafe. We were traveling with show cats and were made to feel welcome at check in and during the 2 night stay. We were on the 2nd floor and the room was very clean with a stocked kitchen and a full size refrigerator. They even had a grab and go breakfast bar. Grounds are well maintained and had a nice walking area for dogs. Have already made plans to return when next in town.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the great comments about the staff and service. I have shared your comments with the entire staff of the hotel, and they have asked me to personally convey a big thank you for your review of our hotel and your stay with us. We truly strive to provide a "Home Away From Home" experience and it sounds like the cats were also happy with their stay! Again, thanks so much for staying with us and we are pleased that we were able to make you feel so comfortable while visiting the desert. We look forward to your next visit with us! Should you find yourself coming back to Palm Springs again please feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to take care of your reservation personally!
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

best value in town period cleanrooms great views nice pool laundry service helpful staff plenty of parking pet friendly well kept grounds safe neighborhood close proximity to down town comfortable beds nice tv fully stocked kitchen

Room Tip: facing the mountains
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, September 19, 2012

Riverside, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

i was excted to read the hotel had renovated since my last visit and looking for to seeing the changes. We were given a room at street level fortunately it was facing away from circle drive away from the cars checking. The air conditioning was having problems and highly important in a desert summer heat so the front desk came to see what the problem was but could not figure out what the problem was and said she would move us but the hotel was sold out. We went out for the afternoon and returned to backed up sink the second front desk gentleman said he had two rooms on the 3rd floor to see if it would work. i was escorted to the 3rd floor and the smell of cigarette and guest walking their dogs in the hall and the sound of barking dogs was not a better option.Plus I'm allergic to flea bites and concerned what could be in the rooms. We decided to keep the stuffy room and told the front desk we would just use the shower to brush our teeth and shave than deal with barking dogs and smoke on the 3rd floor. We went out for the evening to have a nice evening and returned to a flooded bathroom with residue and so towels are down to soak it up. Since the front desk closes at 11pm your kinda on your own. I have 2 more days here. Currently using sandals to use the bathroom. YAY!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, September 7, 2012

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff. I sincerely hope your last two days with us are much better!

Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me while still with us at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that our redoubled efforts will make you want to stay with us again in the future here or at any of our other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.