“Cute Boutique Hotel”

Ranked #15 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
Sacramento, California
“Cute Boutique Hotel”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We were able to secure a room here at the last minute during the tennis tournament held in March. We were not disappointed! You are walking distance to downtown, plenty of parking (even if you have to go across the street), and a fantastic breakfast cafe a block down the road. The rooms are clean and spacious. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and I, and a couple friends hit the road for a getaway from LA to Palm Springs this past weekend. We left at 9:00 pm called various hotels in the area around 10:00 pm. Mike answered at the front desk and made it happen captain. Gave us a great rate for two nights. Upon arrival he treated us like kings and queens. I've been in the hospitality business my whole life. No doubt about it - this guy is a rock star. Opened up the pool for us after hours for a late night dip. The room was impeccable and the grounds were beautiful. This was icing on the cake to the service, which in my opinion, is priority number one. The best part was, over the couple days staying there we noticed he treated every guest the same - just with the upmost care and attention. Did I mention the beds are like sleeping on clouds? Our stay was wonderful and this is our new getaway destination from the city. 7 Springs is our new home away from home and Mike is our new host. Stay there and you won't regret it!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had a ground floor room at this hotel, in the area beside the pool and hot tub. Although I didn't have time to enjoy either, just being able to look out to see the water, the palm trees, people sitting talking, was lovely and peaceful. The room was large, I luckily had a kitchenette with everything I needed and more. It was very clean, the mattress was great, and even being near the road, traffic noise was not a problem. The staff are great --- very helpful and friendly. I was about a mile distant from the conference I attended, and walking anywhere from the hotel was interesting and fun. I really recommend this hotel..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank bmac2013
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I know I was lucky to get a room during tennis AND art events, but this should never have become a hotel room (the room immediately underneath it was in fact a service room). We had a view of a wall and some equipment. There was no desk. The coffeemaker didn't work. The mattress meant 3 nights of no sleep. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling. There were holes in the towels. Everyone who worked there was very friendly, but also very unhelpful. We are an older couple, and there is no elevator, and when we arrived, the young man at the desk said that he would help with the bags if we wanted him to do so. We said that would be great and continued with check in. When we were done, he said nothing about the bags and disappeared to the back before we could get him. In the morning, we asked for directions to a diner named "John's" (which turned out to be one block away) but were instead directed to an incredibly expensive restaurant named "Jack's" that was further away. At over $200/night, I did expect a better room, and at any price, I expected better service. In keeping with other reviewers, however, I would say the location is great, and the decor is funky in a lovely sort of way.

Room Tip: If you HAVE to stay there, avoid a corner room. There are 2 sections (one around a pool, and anothe...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Megan M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Arriving at this hotel it looked much better than I expected, the parking looked limited, but if had no problems during my 3 day stay. Checking in was quick and friendly and the room was spacious and comfortable. I only have two minor gripes, the first being that if you are in an upper storey room the staircase is enclosed and a bit tight when taking suitcases up to your room. The other is that access to the closet seemed a bit tight. The beds were super comfortable, so take my grading on sleep quality with a pinch of salt, I think my sleepless nights were a result of eating more than I normally would whilst over here in the US. The pool area was great for relaxing, but the pool itself was too small and shallow for serious swimming. A brief walk takes you downtown with its plethora or restaurants and bars. Great attractions are all within an easy drive and when evening comes just park up and eat and drink to your hearts content. This is a very nice hotel in a great location with first rate staff.

Room Tip: If you have large suitcases try for a ground floor( is that first floor in the US?)
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Marc L
costa mesa
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The staff are super friendly at this hotel and there are no lifts for luggage, very limited parking but the rooms are big and spacious and it is within reasonable walking distance to downtown Palm Springs. We liked it and would return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank blink99
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I couldn't be happier with my stay here. We were upgraded to a king family suite just so we didn't have to change rooms midstay, the staff were so helpful, it's a great location walking distance to downtown and a 5 minute drive to the cable car. Would strongly recommend to others.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family