I looked to book something for mid-March in January and had a really hard time as most places were either booked or ludicrously expensive. Ended up at 7 Springs and really can't complain:-
- large room, very comfortable king-sized bed, full kitchen, dining table, huge bathroom
- very nice pool areas (1 for swimming, 2 different jacuzzis) open until midnight, which was awesome
- very friendly staff who agreed to stay late (front desk closes at 1am) if our flight was delayed and let us check out at 3pm as our flight wasn't until 5.30pm, which meant we could have another lovely day at the pool.
- walking distance to main drag (we managed fine without a car and never even took a cab)
- quiet (there were kids but somehow we only saw them at the pool)
- extremely squeaky floorboards in room above (though luckily could not hear voices and they didn't keep late hours)
- ran out of pool towels at front desk
- no restaurant or bar
- pretty old tv though it worked just fine
The room was nothing special decor-wise, though it had been renovated and was apparently the honeymoon suite as it contained a 2-person jacuzzi bathtub next to the bed (?). Perfectly serviceable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your 7 Springs Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Springs Inn And Suites
- 7 Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- 7 Springs Palm