“Mixed feelings”

7 Springs Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 74 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Pros:
Great staff - every single person I interacted with was very friendly and did their best to make my stay a good experience.
Location - very close to downtown, could walk to places easily.
Cost - some week days cost much less (~60) than others (~140) and brought the average cost to ~$100 for me, so it was good value in that area, during the holiday week. but if I were to stay only on the weekends with the high cost, i would invest elsewhere.

Cons:
Parking - limited space, hassle i really wouldn't want to deal with on vacation
Privacy - rooms primarily have only one french window/door that opens to common area with people walking right outside, had to explore and move to better room (see more under tips)

Room Tip: best rooms for privacy & space are the one with 2 queen beds & on 2nd floor. they are the on...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lekz

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The hotel staff are friendly and attentive. Especially, Jennifer is a very nice woman. I never met anyone who works at hotels. My room upgraded from a deluxe room to a suite room. I thought that all rooms have a kitchen, so I prepared some food for Thanksgiving dinner. But, the deluxe room does not have a kitchen. I did not know what to do, but Jennifer tried to change my room. Finally, I got a great suite room as same price by her, so I had a good time with my family during Thanksgiving holiday.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My children and I stayed for 4 nights and had such a great time. The staff went above and beyond to help meet all our needs. The property is very clean as well as the rooms. It is centrally located. Great value for your money as well. Thanks again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed at 7 Springs last night and had an amazing stay. I got upgraded to the suite which was very spacious (has a complete kitchen including full fridge and stove!). The room was very large and spotless. It's centrally located to the Uptown district which has some good restaurants like Jakes (highly recommend). I'll definitely be staying here on my way out to the desert again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Spent one night here and was very happy with everything. Only a couple of minutes walk from the main street. Good parking. Friendly and helpful staff. Great value for the money we spent. Can strongly recommend this hotel for a stay in Palm Springs.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Martina L
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed at 7 Springs for 3 pleasant nights. It was really centrally located. It felt like a motel that had a really nice refurb. The look of the place was lovely, particularly the lobby. Positives were: Our room was a nice size, and we loved the firm beds. The wifi was great and really quick. The sofa was a nice touch. Great to have a large fridge. We also liked the balcony. The bathroom did have a bath albeit rather small.
Negatives: There were a few little bits that needed attention which would have made the trip even better; like a light switch for a lamp that was missing and the blinds on our front door were interrupted by the door handle. The TV was really large and old school - would have preferred a flat screen. The safe was pretty hard to get to in the closet. The jacuzzis were super, but a bit disappointed to see other guests smoking and drinking in them! The walls were also super thin...
A nice reasonably priced place to stay in Palm Springs...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank moogharrison
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My experience here @ 7 Springs has been mostly positive. The grounds are exceptionally clean. Rooms very nice & clean. The staff has been very helpful, especially, Angel, who helped me with a car problem! The only bad issue for me, was the "parking", esp.@ night, as I was a single female.
But,would definitely come back again,with spouse or friend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo