7 Springs Inn & Suites
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$90
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
$134
$128
Hotels.com
$124
$119
Orbitz.com
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$224
$159
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$305
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenlarge jacuzzifront desk staffhot tubking suiteclose to downtownpalm canyon drivethe main stripboutique hotelsmall hotelnice poolmid century7springsgroundsmicrowavetownhousecouch
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My experience here @ 7 Springs has been mostly positive. The grounds are exceptionally clean. Rooms very nice & clean. The staff has been very helpful, especially, Angel, who helped me with a car problem! The only bad issue for me, was the "parking", esp.@ night, as I was a single female.
But,would definitely come back again,with spouse or friend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank vttrutna
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the second time that we have stayed here and if we ever come back to Palm Springs, that will be our third. It was only an overnight stop on the start of our road trip, but it was one of the best hotels on our trip, with a pleasant and clean room, with no noise from other guests in adjacent rooms. A good nights sleep is what we wanted and what we got - well done!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bubblegtt
Reviewed November 5, 2012

No matter how many times I frequent this "Hidden Gem" in the dessert, I always leaving understanding EXACTLY why I choose to stay here, over some place else!! :-)

Not only are the rooms modern & clean, but the staff is extremely helpful. Management should definitely recognize JENNIFER at the Front Desk for an Outstanding job. She was SO helpful, giving me tips every morning as to what restaurants I should try, how to get to them, and she would follow up with me once I returned to the hotel. It's very rare nowadays to find an employee that actually cares about the business they work for seemingly just as much as the owner would. This kind of service doesn't go unnoticed with me, so THANK YOU Jennifer! For making my stay extra special.

I do have a couple of recommendations though :-) Maybe make sure that the parking has enough spaces for 1 car per room. I drove around a bit late night looking for parking on the side streets. I eventually found a spot, but it would be better to know there are enough spots for those registered guests. Also, maybe letting a guest know when they are going to be cutting grass etc when they check in, so they can plan their day accordingly.

Other than those two requests, this place is definitely one you don't want to miss. A 2 day getaway for me, from LA, felt like forever. I always leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.

Thanks again 7 Springs!

I will be back VERY soon!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Deana K
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very comfortable beds and clean rooms. Very nice tv. Rooms have been recently remodeled and have a cool look. Shower head seemed to have a mind of its own.
Grounds are maintained but missed the mark on a few things. The outdoor furniture is old and somewhat shabby. There is a nice sculptural water feature in the main courtyard, but it was not functioning, which was unfortunate. Winter grass seed had been planted and yellow tape and stakes were placed around lawn areas. Not a good look.
The front lobby staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Rome949
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

An excellent hotel. Clean, good rooms and friendly staff. A short walk from local area. Can't fault it.
And if you do stay, check our Trio restaurant round the corner - amazing food.
Not sure what else I can say, but need to get my words up, so, two pools, probably not for days after days of sunbathing but a nice added bonus after a long drive.

• Stayed: October 2012