“Pleasantly Surprised”

Ranked #15 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
Sydney
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in mid August and we were pleasantly surprised at how lovely, modern and clean it was. We got an excellent room rate and were a little apprehsive that the rooms would be a little dodgy.

Pros
Parking is easy - no problems
Reception was fantastic, the girl in reception was pleasant and helpful
Rooms - very large, clean and modern. I had a room on the ground floor right near the stairs, I was worried it would be noisy but I did not hear a thing all night. Air conditioning was excellent.
Location - is walking distance to the shops, restaurants and bars. However as it was 43 degree weather we drove or got taxi's everywhere, it was impossible to walk.

Cons - the pool water was warm like bath water, clearly not the hotels fault, it was the middle of summer in the desert. The pool water also looked cloudy, so we didn't spend long in the pool.

I highly recommend staying here and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
AUSTRALIA
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were so glad to find this hotel in such a great location. Not far from downtown and near lots of restaurants. The price for Palm Springs was good and we were very comfortable here.
We had a kitchen which was a plus and the pool right outside our door. The temperature was over 100degs, so this was a plus. We found the front desk staff very helpful and the cleaning was excellent. It was great also to have parking out the front. The bed was also very comfortable.

Room Tip: We had room number 137 which was in a corner, so we had a little bit of privacy. I think all the ro...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Christine J
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice quiet hotel with nice amenities. An older hotel that has been redone nicely! Staff was nice and upgraded me to a very nice suite. Not so close to restaurants and parking is on the street if you arrive later.

• Stayed August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the 7 Springs Hotel in Palm Springs. I was pleasantly surprised at my check in. Oscar at the front desk upgraded me to a bigger and nicer room, without even having to ask. My room was large and with its own private entrance. I felt like I just owned my own condo. Really nice and clean, with a large balcony, marble in the bathroom. The location was pretty good too, just one block from Palm Canyon Drive, which is the main drag. Also, close to the Casino. Some friends of mine recommended this hotel to me, and now I know why and I would not hesitate to recommend it as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Syl154943
Paso Robles, California
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This was my second stay and I could not be happier with my choice. Hip, quiet, nice pool areas.
The kitchenette was well equipped, the bed comfortable with a large flat screen as well. Front desk staff was friendly and eager to help. The pool was cool and refreshing as it was 104 and humid in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Inner courtyard rooms are quieter
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank janosbuzmeg
sun valley
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and i took a little vacation this labor day wknd 7 springs was a great choice, very clean comfortable bed, great a/c, nice small pool 7 spa the front desk staff specially Luz & Oscar were very help full they gave me ideas were to go great directions definetly going back.

Room Tip: the suites are wonderful.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Glendale, California
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This piece of heaven is a great for a family vacation and romantic get away. We had the best service ever. The front office manager , Luz is amazing. She will guide you in any way possible. From fine local resturants to activities in downtown.

She will help your stay comfortable and provide you with the best service in Palm Springs.

Visit this nice piece of heaven.

Room Tip: •"Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple