I stayed here with my adult son. We were in the area looking at studio condos for him to purchase. Palm Springs is one of my favorite places on earth to visit! The historic tennis club was perfect as it enabled us to each have our own bedroom and bathroom. The room rate was extremely affordable and there is no additional resort fee that even the local hotels charge. Our unit was spacious with two private patios, a generous kitchen and vaulted ceilings in the living room. There was a fireplace too, although we didn't use it. The restaurant was open for breakfast 9-11 am which didn't work in our timeframe. Check out was by 11 am also, I would have liked a noon check out. The Tennis club is only a couple of blocks to town where there are numerous shops and restaurants. Oh, and a casino is within walking distance too yet the Club is in a very quiet location.
We ate at the Roadhouse which had amazing ribs, wings, and tacos for good prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort