We saw the website and saw the renovations done to the units so we planned on staying there which was central to everything we had on our list to do. We called after booking and they told us all the "Bungalows" and 2 bedroom units had already been renovated so they were ready.Check in staff was so welcoming and friendly. We went to our unit across the street and viola ... it was an unrenovated one. We called and asked if they had made a mistake or have available one of the renovated ones, but they were apparently filled up and couldn't accomadate our request. We booked there only on the promise that we would get a newly renovated one and thought we had made that clear when we called after reserving. They did not maek a nopte on our file so we got what we got and that was that. All in all it was still a nice unit, lots of space for the 2 of us with our own bathrooms. The kitchen was good and well stocked with necessities. We used the pool a few times in the mornings and it was fantastic as well. There was always staff around keepi the place top notch.We got housekeeping service everyday (bonus) and slept great in the comfortable beds. Spencer's restaurant on the premises was amazingly wonderful for Breakfast, lunch, Dinner and even late night drinks. The view of the mountain being right there was so great and picturesque. The neighborhood is beautiful as is the whole city of Palm Springs. Our stay was great dispite the lack of upgraded suites. We were very comfortable, no bugs or pests were seen the whole time we were there. The heat was awful but out of our control. The AC unit kept our place cool and very nice to come back to. We would give this place a 8 out of 10 and we would definetely book here again. Lots of good reason to go back ... Thank You Palm Springs Tennis Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort