This is our 7th stay at Santiago and, as always, David and his team did an awesome job in making us feel right at home.
The lap pool, meticulous grounds, hammocks, good little breakfast and great staff makes this place top notch. The only turn Off: it seems management has reverted back to allowing smoking everywhere on the grounds. Heavy construction from the adjacent lot was disappointing but should be completed soon
- request for 2nd level rooms (best are 208-210 which overlook the jacuzzi).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most recently updated gay boutique hotel in Palm Springs, Santiago offers free breakfast, poolside lunch, and all-day refreshments in the cantina. The wealth of amenities includes the largest pool of any gay resort in Palm Springs. In this swimsuit-optional paradise, guests also enjoy an outdoor spa, meticulously landscaped grounds with two-man rope hammocks, a mist cooling system, fast wi-fi, and incredible mountain views. Santiago's 23 rooms feature flat-screen TVs, luxury bath products, king or queen beds, and tastefully styled furnishings. It all adds up to the perfect luxurious getaway for individuals or groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Santiago Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiago Hotel Palm Springs