Vista Grande Resort - A Gay Mens Resort
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$452
$305
  • Pool
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$197
$149
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$111
$90
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
Hilton.com
$134
$128
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
$124
$119
All reviewssteam roomhot tubother gueststhree meals a daycan't wait for my next visitnew friendslush groundsgay menthe warm sands areanon smokinglong weekendhome away from hometrip to palm springsgreat weekendfull kitchentompools
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had another great visit to Vista Grande. My partner and I have been visiting for years and have noticed many physical improvements to the property over te past 2-3 years, especially. Room by room upgrades have been going on longer than that. This year I noticed there was not one thing wrong in the common areas. Sometime you used to find a hot tub jet had gone out, the gas fire pit didn't seem to be high enough, a missing cushion (nothing big, but just a few imperfections). I was always ok with this and still had a great stay. However, this year, I don't even think we saw even a burned out light bulb. Our room was one that had undergone a partial upgrade several years ago so there were a few imperfections (a fussy nightstand drawer and a missing sink stopper still did not wreck our vacation).

Other guests shared our regret that local visitors are no longer allowed. The new manager was eager to listen to our concerns. He explained some of the challenges associated with day visitors and had some good points. However, the group seemed to still miss that prior quality of the resort. Perhaps a creative solution will surface during the next few months. They're trying many new ideas and figuring out what works, so I have a good feeling about it. Overall, the team running VGR simply cannot be beat.

Nice, friendly, fun, helpful, and easy on the eyes! We already booked for next year and if they're cooking again (3 delicious meals/day over the holiday weekend), we won't miss it! Delicious!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 28, 2014

A peaceful, relaxing retreat. Very lush surroundings. The staff were extremely friendly and like family. Once you are comfortable to let down your walls you will enjoy it. I did not want to leave so I stayed an extra day even though that meant changing my plans a little. So change them and enjoy it... You'll thank yourself you did.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I've been staying here every year since 2001. The clothing optional atmosphere is great and the weather is near perfect in May for it. Modifications have been ongoing throughout the years, but this year had one of the most dramatic changes. The staff provide numerous meals throughout my 5 day stay. There was breakfast to order on weekends, with endless mimosas, and bar-b-ques in the afternoon. It was a very nice touch and I didn't have to put clothes on to leave the resort for a meal. The rooms have been updated and remodeled, so everything works fine. The staff is ever so accommodating. They're always there when you need them, but never in your business. My houseman, Michael, really made my stay. My wish was his command, and he defined hospitality.

Room Tip: I always stay in a room near the office. It's a bit noisier there, but I like being around the activity.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband and I have been together for over twenty years and that's how long we've been going to The Vista Grande Resort in Palm Springs. Each and every time has been memorable. The staff goes well out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at home. The Vista Grande Resort has always been one of my favorites in Palm Springs. If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and experience the lush, lavish and luxoriousness that is The Vista Grande Resort.

Room Tip: There are no "bad" rooms at The Vista Grande.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael J M
Reviewed May 16, 2014

From the moment we checked in, we were taken care of! I was able to bring my dogs, which seemed to fit right in with the resort and guests. Vista offers a FREE Lunch every day, and this lunch is not a pbj and chips! Options from Fresh salads, to Prime Rib cut sandwiches! YUMMY! The rooms are are remodeled, they look and feel Great! I am excited to return to Vista Grande!! Bob the owner, and staff make you feel like family and you won't want to go home!! Come and join in on in the FUN!! = )

Sebastian

Room Tip: We were by the 2nd pool, the smaller one, it was very NICE!! = )
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends