Vista Grande Resort - A Gay Mens Resort
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$192
$149
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$305
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
$90
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
$134
$128
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$188
$159
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewssteam roomhot tubother gueststhree meals a daycan't wait for my next visitnew friendslush groundsgay menthe warm sands areanon smokinglong weekendhome away from hometrip to palm springsgreat weekendfull kitchentompools
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have stayed here many times over the past 6 years. I am very pleased to say that Robert and the staff are doing a fantastic job at updating the resort. I've seen many improvements over the last few stays. It's still my favorite resort in Palm Springs! Tom is a great new staff member and he is fantastic at making everyone feel welcomed! I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Cambiata2002
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My mid week visit to Palm Springs and Vista Grande was very nice.
I had no car which was a mistake albeit not too far to Restaurants and Bars from the resort.
The resort is lush and landscaping is very good.
The rooms are average for the money compared with other resorts, however comfortable.
The resort was very quite with a chronologically enhanced clientele reflecting the loyalty of the resort that has been established for over 30 years.
Plans are underway to further evolve and upgrade the facilities and provide a point of difference in PS gay resort accommodation.
Palm Springs resorts are very much friday to Monday or special events, so don't expect to see loads of people when the weather is too cold, too hot or mid week.
The owners clearly have a commitment to making a point of difference and this should be demonstrated in the future?
The gay resort / bar / club market is changing world wide so therefore there is always a need to keep a point of difference and unique identity to promote the sale of rooms and activity of the resorts and PS is no exception.
My room was not serviced one day and this did not seem to bother Management despite advising them.
I came back that same weekend and stayed at another resort with a very different experience, not better or worse just different and loads more guests and activities on offer.

Room Tip: Look around and go to a resort that you know / referred is good and attracts the clientele and facilities that meet your requirements.
1  Thank Jonn C
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Vista Grande Resort did not dissappoint and exceeded my expectations. It was my first stay at this resort, having stayed at a couple others previously. I will definitely be going back and look forward to it. My room was great, the facility was great but most of all the staff was awesome. Michael and Cameron especially were super friendly and really made the stay even better. Actually thought about extending my visit an extra day.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2014

As the CEO of a major non-profit group I have the opportunity for a great deal of personal and professional travel. I have seldom experienced the level of service combined with clean and just plain "cool" facilities that I Vista Grande Resort is currently offering. It is obvious that the entire place is "on the move" and "up-swing".

On the advice of friends, I chose to stay at VGR for 10 days spanning two weekends so I have a unique perspective....the place (rooms and pool areas) was amazingly clean, the grounds are lush, the service was exceptional....from everyone! From the front desk to the room service, it is obvious that the staff loves their job and is genuine in wanting you to be pleased and happy with your stay.

I cannot conclude without a special word about TOM! In all my years of national and international travel I have NEVER experienced a "guest services director" like Tom! His positive attitude is infectious and directly transfers over to the guests and how they start to interact with each other.

Room Tip: There is NOT a bad room around either of the crystal-clean pools! I chose a "cabana" room with French doors leading directly out to the pool, but they are all exceptional.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I needed to get away from the cold of east coast winters. I couldn't have picked a better place to do it than at Vista Grande Resort. The room was spacious and attractive. It was quite helpful to have a full kitchen for my multi-week stay. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and there are great vistas of the mountains from both pools. But the best part of the trip was the people. Everyone on the staff, both in the office and in housekeeping, is top notch. I can't count the number of thing they did to make my stay a pleasant one. The other guests were great, too, and I made what I hope to be some life-long friendships. I plan to be back next winter for an even longer stay.