“Great steak”

Kaiser Grille Palm Springs
Reserve with OpenTable
Kaiser Grille Palm Springs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 318 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arenas
Description: Kaiser Grille is a favorite downtown destination for casual upscale dining, offering seafood, steaks, chops, pizza, salads and an unbeatable Happy Hour. Fresh, top quality ingredients make each dish flavorful and healthy. We offer all natural, hormone and antibiotic free meats and organic produce wherever possible.
Seal Beach, California
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I walked to this highly rated grill and ordered the wild mushroom flatbread along with ahi tartar. Both were really quite good. I ordered a filet mignon and really enjoyed the meal. We topped off dinner with a merang topped ice cream dish, also very tasty.

Visited April 2013

Fairbanks, Alaska
“Good location, okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went to Palm Springs for the Thursday night street fair and booked a reservation at the Kaiser Grille. Service was fair, as it was packed. Food was average, nothing memorable. Lively atmosphere and pleasant to people watch.

Visited March 2013
Bellingham, WA
“Dissapointing...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We've gone to the newly remodeled Kaiser Grill a few times in the past year or so, and found our recent trip dissappointing. There was a completely new wait staff and a new happy hour menu which of course, didn't have our favorite item on it. This time we were there for dinner. Not sure why, but the staff seemed friendly buy not seasoned. No passion for the food or beverage. Pedestrian at best. And our dinners were not memorable. My prime rib was average and my wife had the trio special, only to disappoint. We were left flat and know now why they didn't have a great crowd on a Friday evening when all of downtown Palm Springs was hopping. They need more PASSION!

• Visited March 2013
Lowell, Michigan, United States
“1st time at Kaiser Grille”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

There were 4 of us that stopped in for a quick lunch. All of us ordered different items: tuna salad, pizza, soup/sandwich, and ahi tuna tartare appetizer. All was very good! They had a lot of inside and outside seating. I look forward to going again on my next visit to PS!

Visited March 2013
Sacramento, California
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We sat inside (the outside seating area was filled) but it was still very enjoyable. Our waiter was very attentive and the food was great. I had a Caesar salad, the wild salmon with pea pods and dill sauce and for desert I chose the chocolate mint mousse cake. My only complaint was that the mousse cake wasn't very minty but the rest of the food was excellent. The other people in my party also raved about the food. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited March 2013