“Dissapointing...”

Kaiser Grille Palm Springs
Reserve with OpenTable
Kaiser Grille Palm Springs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 324 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arenas
Description: Kaiser Grille is a favorite downtown destination for casual upscale dining, offering seafood, steaks, chops, pizza, salads and an unbeatable Happy Hour. Fresh, top quality ingredients make each dish flavorful and healthy. We offer all natural, hormone and antibiotic free meats and organic produce wherever possible.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We've gone to the newly remodeled Kaiser Grill a few times in the past year or so, and found our recent trip dissappointing. There was a completely new wait staff and a new happy hour menu which of course, didn't have our favorite item on it. This time we were there for dinner. Not sure why, but the staff seemed friendly buy not seasoned. No passion for the food or beverage. Pedestrian at best. And our dinners were not memorable. My prime rib was average and my wife had the trio special, only to disappoint. We were left flat and know now why they didn't have a great crowd on a Friday evening when all of downtown Palm Springs was hopping. They need more PASSION!

There are newer reviews for Kaiser Grille Palm Springs

Reviewed March 26, 2013

There were 4 of us that stopped in for a quick lunch. All of us ordered different items: tuna salad, pizza, soup/sandwich, and ahi tuna tartare appetizer. All was very good! They had a lot of inside and outside seating. I look forward to going again on my next visit to PS!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We sat inside (the outside seating area was filled) but it was still very enjoyable. Our waiter was very attentive and the food was great. I had a Caesar salad, the wild salmon with pea pods and dill sauce and for desert I chose the chocolate mint mousse cake. My only complaint was that the mousse cake wasn't very minty but the rest of the food was excellent. The other people in my party also raved about the food. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had reservations at 6:30pm on a Wednesday. There were only 10 to 15 families eating at that time. Even with 5 waiters, our service was non-existent. We finally got our water glasses re-filled when our waiter delivered our bill. Food was ok. I had the Austrailan Sea Bass with roasted veggies which was good, our daughters had a pizza and salad which was average, and my husband had the filet with mac and cheese. The filet was very good, but the mac and cheese tasted like it came out of a box. We had hoped for more.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We enjoyed the patio for drinks and appetizers during happy hour. Sitting outside in the evening was great while enjoying a nice drink (or two). We ordered the artichoke dip with crostini as an appetizer and finished it. The portions were generous, the drinks were well priced as well as a little strong. This place is a regular stop for us when we visit Palm Springs. Great spot to people-watch and enjoy Palm Canyon Drive!