stayed at the Parker over 4 days last week in 118 degrees heatwave and found the hotel and staff absolutely top class. Was on a trip that invloved stays at the Soho Grand in New York, Viceroy in LA and the Parker, and the Parker stood out by miles.
Originally booked through tablet website standard room, but then noticed spa offer on their own website so sent an e-mail requesting that i could change my booking, this was done without question, and the experience was heavenly.
The rooms and hotel were cool without a hint of pretension and without the attitude that affects so many boutique hotels, but what really lifted this place was the staff. From bell boy to manager, no-one could stop offering a fantastic service in oven-like conditions. The restaurant was especially good, with extra mentions to michael and elana for their fantastic service.
This hotel is one of a kind, undoubtedly not for everyone, but if you get it, you'll love it.
Can't wait to return,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs