We stayed at The Parker during Coachella and it truly felt like a lush, peaceful oasis amidst all the crazy desert partying. The grounds are amazing: palmtrees, hammocks, petanque, a lemon stand, pools and beautiful quiet hiding spots. Service is top-notch from the valet to the pool boys attending to your every need with a big smile. Breakfast at Norma's was heaven. The decor made me feel as if I was starring in a Mad Men episode. Well, I could go on for a while longer but you get the picture.
Verdict: yep, expensive but sooooo worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs