We spent four days at the Parker with the focus on a wedding. All weddings should be like this - guests came from all over the world, and we had plenty of time to get to know each other. This Hotel is unique, the facilities and 13 acres of grounds offer ample opportunities to relax and put your feet up. Service and food are of the highest standard, and all personnel were very helpful. If anyone ever asks me where they should have there wedding, I'll tell them "Have it at the Parker".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs