The Parker gets it right and always has. From the smile of the valets to the desert sage scent on the grounds, welcome greets all of your senses on arrival. It gets better from there: pool service, the bar and the restaurants make leaving the grounds unnecessary. I like staying in the Villas when budget permits but even the 'basic' rooms spoil me.
The Parker is a reason to visit Palm Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs