My husband and I stayed here one night in August 2012. Before booking, I was concerned that it might be a little *too* palm springs for us (we were also considering Korakia Pensione). I should not have been concerned. The hotel, its staff and guests were all over-the-top, but just enough - not too much.
On details, our room wasn't great - it overlooked the parking lot -- but we booked on points and the hotel was fully booked, so I wasn't too disappointed. The service was reliable. The staff was polite. My one complaint is that I felt we got terrible restaurant guidance (the concierge recommended Copley's, which we did not love - particularly after paying a $275 tab for a meal that could best be described as mediocre). In addition, the grounds are lovely, the pool and pool service were both great. The spa was gorgeous, although I did not book any treatments.
I wish we had stayed longer and will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs